Remember in my HASH post how I said some things were expected, like good food? :-) Well, we had pasta on a weekly basis. One of our favorite forms of pasta was LASAGNA! Don’t tell me you don’t know how to make LASAGNA… nobody does… until now! :-)
Pasta sauce (I suggest pre go, but since all I had was DelMonte, I added the Lawry’s season mix) make sure it’s a good sauce since the flavor intensifies.
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Spread a thin layer of sauce on bottom of baking dish.
3. Layer noodles, cottage cheese, sauce, and sauce until dish is filled.
4. Top with noodles covered in sauce.
5. Bake in 350° oven for one hour.
6. Let cool for 15 min. Before cutting and serving.
It’s kinda runny when it’s still hot, but firms up as it sets… if you can wait any longer for it… we never can :-)
I love lasagna! Now you can make it for me :-) I served mine with a light Italian salad. I counted calories and it fits in the diet! YAY!
Genesis 19:3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.